File transfer between Ubuntu and Android over Wifi - Dukto
Dukto is the app for transferring data across various platforms.Presently it support most of the operating systems like Linux,Windows,Android,Symbian,Mac etc.Today we will see how to transfer files between Android and Ubuntu.
Major reasons for selecting Dukto;
- Simple user interface
- No server or internet connection needed
- Zero configuration
- Clients auto-discovery
- High speed file transfer
- Multi-OS native support
- Portable version available
- Multi files and folders transfer
- Transfers log
- Send and receive text snippets (eg. useful for sending URLs)
- Open received files directly from the application
- Windows 7 taskbar integration with progress and transfer indicator
- Show your IP addresses on the IP connection page
- Full Unicode support
- Metro style UI
- Free and open source
Install Dukto for Android.Use this link to download from google play ---->>>
Install Dukto for Ubuntu.Download from here ---->>
Open Dukto in both devices and connect to same wifi for faster file transfer.
Select the profile to whom data to be send.
Select files and tap on transfer.It's done.
For related articles ---->>>>